|제목||Class Operation Plan from 9th week of Fall Semester 2020||글쓴이||김혜진|
|담당부서||외국인유학생지원센터 ☎ 02-910-5843||담당자||김혜진|
Class Operation Plan from 9th week of Fall Semester 2020
(for Undergraduate Program. as of 2020.Oct.13.)
A. As social distancing policy readjusted to the 1st step, school will allow face-to-face classes for the major theory subjects and major courses with practice or experiment to achieve the educational purpose and guarantee the quality of classes.
B. Both face-to-face classes and non-face-to-face classes will be both operated in compliance with the prevention guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
※ The class operation plan could be readjusted depending on the situation of COVID-19.
2. Class Operation Plan (from 9th week of the semester)
A. Period: from October 27 (tue) ~
B. Operation Plan
1) Theory subjects(including having experimental and practical plans) and liberal arts
- Major courses : non-face-to-face classes in principle(**)
- Liberal arts : Only non-face-to-face classes
2) Major courses focused in ‘experimental, practical’:
- Major : face-to-face classes available(**)
- liberal arts : non-face-to-face classes in principle(**)
※ Classes with (**) marks such as major theory classes and the subjects focused in ‘experimental, practical’ could be conducted as face-to-face classes with the approval by the emergency committee if necessary to achieve the educational purpose. (non-approved subjects are conducted as non-face-to-face classes)
※ Conditions for face-to-face classes (in compliance with the below two conditions)
1) The number of students attending face-to-face classes should be less than 50.
2) The prevention guidelines such as maintaining safe distance must be followed. Also, classroom should be secured to hold less than 1/3 of the classroom’s capacity.
C. Principle of Class Operation
1) Online class : will be operated by mixed way of the video lectures produced by the instructor and real-time video lectures.
2) Face-to-face class
a. Only for subjects approved by the emergency committee
b. Online classes should be provided simultaneously and reverse discrimination is prohibited against those who do not attend face-to-face classes.
※ Instructors must provide online lectures such as live video classes or video recordings of the lecture through e-Campus for those who do not attend face-to-face classes.
c. Comply with the COVID-19 prevention guidelines.
d. Each college manages its own plan for disinfection and control of its members: the instructor becomes the person in charge of disinfection and manages the prevention guidelines such as social distancing, wearing masks, and seating designated seats.
3. Detailed principles for face-to-face classes
A. Use the space other than classroom such as computer room, playground, etc.
1) Indoor multi-sports facilities (judo-gym, main gymnasium, etc.) and Complex facilities (computer rooms, etc.) are open only for face-to-face classes.
2) Outdoor multi-gym facilities(main playground, tennis courts, basketball courts, etc.) are also open only for face-to-face classes.
B. Securing a classroom as number of attending students less than 50 and also less than 1/3 of the room’s capacity.
1) In case of face-to-face classes, the prevention principles, such as maintaining safe distance, wearing masks for all instructors and students, must be followed, and the classroom needs to be secured so that the number of attending student is less than 50 and the class accommodate less than the 1/3 of the room’s capacity.
2) If the number of attending students exceed the standard, the classroom should be change to a bigger room or extra classroom should be provided.
C. Online classes should be provided simultaneously and reverse discrimination is prohibited against those who do not attend face-to-face classes.
1) If you have symptoms of COVID-19(high temperature, heavy breathing, etc.), please report it to the instructor in advance(by K·PUSH, e-mail, etc.) without attending face-to-face classes so that you can take self-quarantine for 3-4 days and take measures to prevent any disadvantages caused by absence.
2) Students staying overseas, currently in self-quarantine or those who do not agree to attend the face-to-face classes or can not participate in face-to-face classes due to limitation on student number of face-to-face classes will be provided online classes such as zoom or uploaded video lectures through e-Campus.
D. COVID-19 disinfection guidelines
1) Follow the guidelines : Checking body temperature at the front·back gate, setting hand sanitizers in each classroom, wearing a face mask, replacing microphone covers, frequent ventilation and disinfection of the classroom(open windows and doors frequently before and during the class), and using air purification systems and equipment based on guideline to use them
2) Students who have any symptoms of COVID-19 are not allowed to attend face-to-face classes.
E. Each college manages its own plan for disinfection and control of its members: the instructor becomes the person in charge of disinfection and manages the prevention guidelines such as social distancing, wearing masks, and seating designated seats.
|4399||2020학년도 교직과정 이수신청 안내||교직과정부||20.10.26|
|4398||2020 내가만드는 연계융합전공 교육과정 설계 공모전 신청 안내||인문기술융합학부||20.10.23|
|4396||2020학년도 전기(2021년 2월 졸업) 졸업사정 대상자 확인 안내||교무팀||20.10.20|
|→||Class Operation Plan from 9th week of Fall Semester 2020||외국인유학생지원센터||20.10.14|
|4393||2020학년도 2학기 9주차 이후 학부 수업운영 방안 안내(10.13.…||교무팀||20.10.13|
|4392||2020학년도 2학기 중간시험 시행 안내||교무팀||20.10.07|
|4391||Class Operation Plan from 6th~7th week of Fall Semester 2020||외국인유학생지원센터||20.09.29|
|4390||根据社会隔离2阶段的调整 6-7周 学部课程运营方案通知(2020.9.2…||외국인유학생지원센터||20.09.29|
|4389||2020학년도 2학기 6~7주차 학부 수업운영 방안 안내(9.29.기준)||교무팀||20.09.29|