<Notification of COVID-19 quarantine guidelines and part-time employment regulations >
Recently, due to the 'part-time employment', cases of infection with COVID 19 have occurred. Foreign students are required to work part-time job based on the laws and regulations, and required to follow quarantine regulations such as wearing a mask,
and violators might be restricted to part-time job or expelled at a later date. For matters related to part-time employment, please visit the on-campus Center for International Student Services for more specific information.
In particular, it is obligated to wear a mask according to Article 49 of the Infectious Disease Prevention Act, and if not, it may be fined. For the safety of abroad life, all members are requested to abide by the quarantine regulations and part-time employment regulations.
< Behavioral regulations for members>
(1) Obligation to wear a mask both indoors and outdoors (including offices, classrooms, and corridors)
(2) Secure distance between desks and practice social distancing
(3) Personal quarantine habituation, such as frequent hand washing
(4) Ventilate indoor air by opening windows frequently
(5) Stop attending school for symptoms of COVID-19 (fever or cough above 37.5 degrees Celsius, difficulty breathing, phlegm, sore throat, chills, muscle pain, headache, loss of smell, taste) before going to school
(6) Prohibit private gatherings with more than 5 people and refrain from external contact (travel, nursing hospital, religious meetings, meetings, etc.)
Also, please refer to the poster below and follow the 10 behavioral regulations if you have Covid-19 symptoms.
Center for International Students Services